A unique combination of performance, versatility and elegance, the Garia Via is the ideal luxury vehicle for golf, leisure and street use. Take the Garia Via straight from the golf course to your favorite shop or cafe. Street legal in the United States, the Garia Via is ideal for town or city commutes.
STYLING FEATURES – INTERIOR / EXTERIOR / ACCESSORIES
- Soft-touch automotive style dashboard.
- Leather sports steering wheel with scorecard and pen holder
- Double cup holders in each side with rubber grip inserts
- Pre-wired GPS power outlet inside dashboard.
- Off, reverse, neutral and forward gears operated by unique ignition key.
- Speed switch.
- Hydrolink® water filler system.
- Storage box behind seat and two compartments in dashboard
- Golf ball and tee holder mounted on dashboard
- 12V outlet in dashboard
- Speed handles in roof, foldable, both sides
- Entry panels in brushed stainless steel
- Interior dome light.
- Rear view mirror.
- Front bonnet with storage space, fitted with electric lock.
- Air scoop in roof
- Deluxe light pack (Headlights, tail lights, turning signals, parking lights and high beam)
- Heated Windshield – automotive safety glass.
- Windshield wiper / washer system
- Hazard lights.
- Fenders covering tires and preventing water spray.
- Roof design with superior water drain management
- Piano black rear mudguards
This car includes the following additional accessory packages, prepared specifically for this Garia Via:
Golf Bag Attachment
AM/FM/XM with Bluetooth Stereo with separate speakers.
- 12” rims: Gun Grey
- Sport seat, color: Walnut
- Refrigerator integrated into dashboard
- Premium instrument cluster built onto steering column (incl: speedometer, hour meter, battery indicator)
DESIGN FEATURES – PERFORMANCE / SAFETY
- Motor: High efficient 3-phase AC motor.
- Battery: Samsung Lithium Battery pack
- Charger: Onboard Delta Q charger.
STREET LEGAL EQUIPMENT
- Seat belts
- License plate holder
- Rear reflectors
- Max forward speed: 25 mph / 40 km/h)
- Max reverse speed: 6 mph / 11 km/h
- Range (up to): 25-40 miles/64 km (depending on speed, use, weather etc.).
- Charge time: Approx. 7 hours (for full charge).
- Hydraulic brakes with discs in the front and drums at the rear
- Parking brake: Automatically engaged electromagnetic parking brake.
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Rack and pinion steering.
- Front suspension: Double wishbone suspension made from aluminum with automotive ball joints and coilovers.
- Rear suspension: Live rear axle mounted with trailing links, Panhard rod and coilovers.
- Robot-welded aluminum roof structure.
- Tire size: 205-30-12.
- Payload capacity: 770 lbs./ 350 kg
- Seating capacity: 4 persons.
- Weight distribution: 40/60 (front/rear).
Standard 3 years limited vehicle warranty.