A unique combination of performance, versatility and elegance. The Garia Golf Car is the ideal luxury vehicle for golf, leisure and gated communities.
Anticipated arrival of this car is early March 2019.
STYLING FEATURES – INTERIOR / EXTERIOR / ACCESSORIES
- GPS mount ready
- Fold down windshield
- Leather sports steering wheel with scorecard and pen holder
- Double cup holders in each side with rubber grip inserts
- Soft-touch automotive style dashboard
- Golf ball and tee holder mounted on dashboard
- 12V outlet in dashboard
- Speed handles in roof, foldable, both sides
- Entry panels in brushed stainless steel
- Off, reverse, neutral and forward gears operated by ignition key.
- Hydrolink® water filler system.
- Storage box behind seat and two compartments in dashboard
- Lockable front bonnet with storage space
- Golf bag holders angled at 45 degrees
- Roof design with superior water drain management
- Piano black rear mudguards
- Deluxe light pack (Headlights, tail lights, turning signals, parking lights and high beam)
This car includes the following additional accessory packages, prepared specifically for this Garia Golf:
- 12” rims: Chrome
- Sport seat, color: Walnut
- Refrigerator integrated into dashboard
- Premium instrument cluster built onto steering column (incl: speedometer, hour meter, battery indicator)
DESIGN FEATURES – PERFORMANCE / SAFETY
- Motor: High efficient 3-phase AC motor.
- Batteries: Six (6) 8 volt Trojan lead acid batteries (48V)
- Charger: Onboard Delta Q charger.
- Max forward speed: 24-30 km/h /15-19 mph (24-30 km/h)
- Max reverse speed: 6 mph (11 km/h)
- Range (up to): 40 miles/64 km (depending on speed, use, weather etc.).
- Charge time: Approx. 7 hours (for full charge).
- Dual-circuit hydraulic braking system on all wheels.
- Parking brake: Automatically engaged electromagnetic parking brake.
- Frame: Premium E-Coated
- Rack and pinion steering.
- Front suspension: Double wishbone suspension made from aluminum with automotive ball joints and coilovers.
- Rear suspension: Live rear axle mounted with trailing links, Panhard rod and coilovers.
- Robot-welded aluminum roof structure.
- Tire size: 205-30-12.
- Payload capacity: 770 lbs./ 350 kg
- Seating capacity: 2 persons.
- Weight distribution: 40/60 (front/rear).
Standard 3 years limited vehicle warranty.