A unique combination of performance, versatility and elegance. The Garia Golf Car is the ideal luxury vehicle for golf, leisure and gated communities.
STYLING FEATURES – INTERIOR / EXTERIOR / ACCESSORIES
- GPS mount ready
- Fold down windshield
- Leather sports steering wheel with scorecard and pen holder
- Double cup holders in each side with rubber grip inserts
- Soft-touch automotive style dashboard
- Golf ball and tee holder mounted on dashboard
- 12V outlet in dashboard
- Speed handles in roof, foldable, both sides
- Entry panels in brushed stainless steel
- Off, reverse, neutral and forward gears operated by ignition key.
- Hydrolink® water filler system.
- Storage box behind seat and two compartments in dashboard
- Lockable front bonnet with storage space
- Golf bag holders angled at 45 degrees
- Roof design with superior water drain management
- Piano black rear mudguards
- Deluxe light pack (Headlights, tail lights, turning signals, parking lights and high beam)
This car includes the following additional accessory packages, prepared specifically for this Garia Golf:
- 12” rims: Gun Grey
- Sport seat, color: Cherry
- Refrigerator integrated into dashboard
- Premium instrument cluster built onto steering column (incl: speedometer, hour meter, battery indicator)
DESIGN FEATURES – PERFORMANCE / SAFETY
- Motor: High efficient 3-phase AC motor.
- Batteries: Six (6) 8 volt Trojan lead acid batteries (48V)
- Charger: Onboard Delta Q charger.
- Max forward speed: 24-30 km/h /15-19 mph (24-30 km/h)
- Max reverse speed: 6 mph (11 km/h)
- Range (up to): 40 miles/64 km (depending on speed, use, weather etc.).
- Charge time: Approx. 7 hours (for full charge).
- Dual-circuit hydraulic braking system on all wheels.
- Parking brake: Automatically engaged electromagnetic parking brake.
- Frame: Premium E-Coated
- Rack and pinion steering.
- Front suspension: Double wishbone suspension made from aluminum with automotive ball joints and coilovers.
- Rear suspension: Live rear axle mounted with trailing links, Panhard rod and coilovers.
- Robot-welded aluminum roof structure.
- Tire size: 205-30-12.
- Payload capacity: 770 lbs./ 350 kg
- Seating capacity: 2 persons.
- Weight distribution: 40/60 (front/rear).
Standard 3 years limited vehicle warranty.