Driven to work, there’s a Summit Utility Vehicle for the college campus, the park system, the military base or the industrial complex. With zero emissions your SUV is even friendly to indoor environments.
Engineered for safety, every Summit is equipped with 4-wheel hydraulic brakes, an AC drive system, automotive style lighting, controls and steering. Our AC drive is the latest in electric cart drive systems – it provides lots of power and excellent run-time efficiency.
The Summit is available as a NEV which is street legal on roads with posted speed limits of 35 mph or less. Frequently used in commercial fleets, you can rest assured the Summit will have a positive impact on your bottom line.
Summit is available in a wide variety of configurations including:
- expandable cargo bed (drop back seat and extend side rails to double space!)
- open cab
- utility bed with folding side rails
More features include:
- 48V pure electric drive system
- Independent front suspension
- High/low speed motor with max speed of 25mph
- Fingertip directional control located between bucket seats that include and adjustable position driver’s seat and lift/lower arm rests
- Full automotive steering column with integrated controls
- On-board charging system (All you need is an extension cord to charge!)
- Fully functional headlights, tail lights, brake lights, and turn signals